How to Maximize
your opportunity to do rewarding work,
your future leadership potential,
and your career growth?
[Become one, too!]
Octapharma Plasma offers professional opportunities that make a meaningful difference. We enhance the lives of patients who need our life-saving medicines. We reward the donors who provide the plasma we collect to make them. And we inspire growth and development in the teams at our donation centers, offices, and labs. We invite you to do the same in this role:
Field Quality Manager
Multiple Locations (Remote)
This Is What You’ll Do:
- Serves as a quality liaison between Field Quality Director and center operations in matters of quality. Ensure consistent compliance with FDA, EU, OSHA, PPTA, customer and other regulatory authorities. Provides support to field operations in achieving company goals while complying with regulatory requirements and driving quality excellence.
- Develops and fosters a philosophy of continuous improvement in all centers. Implements and consistently promotes the philosophy that compliance in quality, safety and training is essential to successful operations.
- Represents corporate during regulatory audits/inspections and provides responsive leadership during the course of the audit.
- Interacts with Donor Center and appropriate OPI personnel to facilitate corrective and preventative actions for inspection findings.
- Assists Donor Centers in preparing for audits and provides direction in development of written responses.
- Support Regional Directors in development of CAPAs for internal and external audits.
- Analyzes deviation and audit tracking and trending data for systemic issues and develops effective preventive actions.
- Prepares, edits, and revises standard operating procedures and policies based on needed process improvements and/or changes in regulatory requirements.
- Drives Communication up and down the organization. Builds partnerships that support and encourage participation and innovation in creating problem solving strategies that enable the region to meet corporate objectives.
- Conducts regularly scheduled meetings with center quality staff to continuously develop, monitor and evaluate quality staff training and development.
- Support the center's ongoing quality training and education through routine training sessions.
This Is Who You Are:
- A natural leader who displays strong character and integrity
- An excellent communicator
- A person committed to excellent customer service all day, every day
- Excited to teach, learn, and advance with a growing organization
- Self-motivated and willing to assume the initiative
- Attentive to every detail
- Capable of thriving with little supervision
This Is What It Takes:
- Bachelor’s degree in one of the allied sciences (chemistry, biology, medical technology) is preferred. Other combinations of education and experience may be considered.
- 2+ years’ supervisory experience strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated expertise and knowledge of cGMPs, FDA regulations, SOP implementation as well as an understanding of quality control principles and QA audit functions.
- Demonstrated decision-making ability and ability to positively influence/manage people.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables.
- Ability to operate computer software including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to travel approximately 75% of time.
Do Satisfying Work. Earn Real Rewards and Benefits.
We’re widely known and respected for our benefits and for leadership that is supportive and hands-on.
- Formal training
- Outstanding plans for medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Health savings account (HSA)
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Wellness program
- 401 (k) retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Company-paid holidays
- Personal time
More About Octapharma Plasma, Inc.
With donation centers and team members throughout the U.S., Octapharma Plasma, Inc. collects plasma to create life-saving medicines for patients worldwide. We are growing at an impressive pace, and so is the positive impact of our work. Our community relies on teamwork, compassion, and expertise to get things done the right way, while making a meaningful difference in the lives we touch.
about 1 month ago - source