At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Healthcare team...caring for clinicians the way they care for patients. Beyond words. We create technology that lets clinicians capture and document care quickly and easily so they can focus their attention on their patients.
Summary: The ideal application consultant candidate has good business analysis skills and determines the best way for an organization to move forward with Nuance technology solutions. Once analysis is complete, the consultant communicates findings and needs of the organization with the managers and key stakeholders. The consultant assists with installation of the application and trains on how to use. The application consultant designs and executes adoption plans based on the organization's goals and KPIs that demonstrate the value and align with anticipated outcomes. The application consultant works collaboratively with the broader implementation team to support and deliver for the client.
Competent to consult and train 2+ products, proficient in EHR workflow and how Nuance products integrate into the EHR, anticipates potential system issues and resolves appropriately with minimal assistance. Understands basic tool configuration, can identify/diagnose/resolve system issues, escalates appropriately, basic understanding of EHR workflow, understands organization's business process and articulates how product will improve/enhance, works primarily with end-users to develop skills/competency in usage of tool, consults with and trains super-users, understands and uses analytics to set adoption goals with client management and key stakeholders.
- Engages with customer during final phases of sales process to establish relationships and ensures efficient, smooth transition through implementation and adoption
- Assesses customer workflow, performance goals and definition of success
- Performs gap analysis using expertise on how Nuance products/tools fit together to optimally benefit the customer
- Advises customers on best practice use of application(s) based on improvement priorities in customer workflow
- Based on customer assessment, identifies and documents overall implementation plan including configuration, training, and adoption
- Builds adoption plan incorporating customer goals and definition of success
- Performs Application Configuration (and discovery activities including analytics when indicated)
- Documents workflow; Guides customer through functional and User Acceptance Testing
- Monitors and Troubleshoots application performance during implementation
- Transitions customer to support
- Designs training plan that meets organizational need
- Conduct training sessions for various personas (end-user, superuser, Manager, Leaders, Key Stakeholders)
- Excellent presentation skills
- Engages audience & can pivot to meet learner needs and learning styles
- Strong Communication skills; Ability to work collaboratively with customer, Nuance and partner teams
- Expert business process analysis
- Problem Solver
- Relationship Builder
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Flexible, can think on their feet
- Healthcare Systems Implementation Consulting (3+years)
- Electronic Health Record experience (Epic strongly preferred)
- Clinical and/or Revenue cycle experience a plus (background in nursing, HIM, coding, informatics, application support, physician group management, revenue cycle)
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
about 1 month ago - source
No longer accepting applications.