Who We Are?
Polinode is a SaaS company that provides both large enterprises and consultants to enterprises with tools to visualize and analyze the informal relationships (i.e. who works with whom) within organisations. We work at the cutting edge of a space called organizational network analysis and are proud to call some of the largest and most innovative companies in the world as well as over 20 of the most forward-thinking consulting organizations our clients.
Within enterprises we often work directly with People Analytics teams to support applications such as: identifying cultural influencers, change management, succession planning, supporting collaboration, addressing overload and understanding / improving diversity and inclusion. Our mission is to improve the way that organisations function and to help drive positive change.
About the Role
We have been experiencing particularly strong growth and are looking for an experienced SaaS Account Executive based in the United States. The role will be broad and, at least initially, will encompass business development, enterprise sales and ongoing sales / account management to both our existing customer base as well as new customers. We are a remote first company - you may be based anywhere in the United States.
Some More About What You Will Do
• You'll become proficient in Polinode software and solutions and will sell new customers our cloud-based software, including effectively demoing the product via video conference
• Develop strategic prospecting and sales plans/activities to close deals with Enterprise and Consulting prospects
• Follow-up with leads and prospects as well as attend a handful of carefully targeted US trade shows each year
• Manage complex sales cycles and negotiate win-win agreements based on value-based selling
• Build and deepen relationships with existing customers to help us grow into new organizations and to deliver more value to existing customers
• Influence long-term strategic direction and serve as a business partner
• Work with both existing Polinode consulting Partners as well as internal Polinode professional services where appropriate to deliver for our customers
What We are Looking For
• A minimum of 5 years experience selling SaaS to enterprises, preferably in the HR Technology / People Analytics space
• A proven track record of consistently exceeding quota
• Skilled in virtual presentations, online web demos and remote sales processes
• An independent self-starter, preferably with experience working remotely
• Proficiency using Salesforce
• Integrity and success selling over multiple years to customers that trust and respect you
• Impeccable written and verbal communication skills. You are a strong listener and communicator. Since we are a remote team this is even more important than would otherwise be the case.
• Able to thrive in a startup environment— you move quickly and think strategically
• A passion for people and analytics
Why Work with Us?
Organizational network analysis is an exciting and rapidly growing space and Polinode is at the cutting edge of this space! We think you will love the kinds of things that we work on, the solutions that we provide and the people that you will be working with. You will have a lot of independence and a very broad role. We think you will find our compensation structure and benefits package competitive. We are not solely about work though and are all about reasonable working hours, ample vacation time, wellness and interests outside of work.
We encourage candidates from all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are always eager to further diversify our company. Polinode is committed to building an inclusive, supportive place for you to do the best and most rewarding work of your career.
We will not accept or review any CV’s from external recruitment agencies.
6 days ago - source