Grand Rounds is a new kind of healthcare company. Founded in 2011, the company is on a mission to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone, everywhere. The Grand Rounds team goes above and beyond to connect and guide people to the highest quality healthcare available for themselves and their loved ones. Grand Rounds creates products and services that give people the best possible healthcare experience. Named a 2019 Best Place to Work by Glassdoor and Rock Health’s 2018 Fastest Growing Company, Grand Rounds works with inspiring employers and doctors to empower them to be the change agents we need to make our shared vision a reality.
The Clinical Service Line Lead is responsible for monitoring, optimizing and coordinating workflows and processes of their dedicated service. This is done in partnership with clinical pod management and Clinical Excellence (CE).
- Monitoring Productivity of the office visit service across the pods as well as within specific pods in partnership with the pod managers
- Develop & maintain tracking dashboards with Ops Analytics / CE. Collaboration on dashboard metrics with Pod Management
- Partner with CE to optimize quality of office visit service line
- Process development, optimization / continuous improvement of office visits Partner with the CCM’s, CCL’s and COS leads to ensure the visit coordinators and clinicians are unified on process and service delivery
- SME for office visits to training team, Regional Medical Directors (RMD), Care Delivery Managers (CDM) Partner with RMD’s in supporting Go To Market (GTM) team
- Facilitate training where appropriate and in collaboration with training team and CE
- Define scheduling needs for office visits
- Inform staffing needs for office visits e.g. time studiesKPI monitoring on office visits
- Collaborate with product team to implement pilots and updates to office visits
- Lead focus groups ad hoc and regularly to keep a pulse on what’s going well and what needs improvement
- MD, DO, NP, PA or
- RN Grand Rounds clinician
- Strong closed loop communicationDemonstrated initiative in continuous improvement projects
- Demonstrated high quality and efficiency work
- Strong customer service focus
Grand Rounds is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Grand Rounds considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
about 1 month ago - source
No longer accepting applications.