You'r driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn’t cut it – you’ve got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you’re known for your good nature. You'll fit right in at where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
We have an immediate need for experienced Pharmaceutical Sales Recruiters to join our team on an immediate contract/temporary basis! This opportunity is with our Selling Solutions Commercial Division, which partners with top tier pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies to provide better, smarter, faster solutions for the industry. The Recruiter is responsible for developing and maintaining a network of qualified pharmaceutical sales and sales management candidates in the assigned geographic region. The Recruiter works with both internal Syneos and external client hiring managers to identify open positions, agree on candidate profiles, and source and interview high quality candidates to fill assigned open positions within the established time lines. This is a remote-based position lasting from 3 to 6 months duration. More specifically:
- Develop/Execute Recruiting Strategy for each open position
- Proactively Manage/Coach Candidate Relationships
- Achieve Monthly/Quarterly performance goals
- Submit assigned activity and project tracking reports
- NetworkingCoordinate efforts of assigned Researcher
- Personally source candidates through Applicant Tracking System (ATS), job boards, etc.
- Promote the candidate referral program
- Personally screen candidates -
- Update candidate records in ATS
- Interview all qualified candidates
- Manage candidate progress through hiring manager interviews
- Primary Recruiting contact with all qualified candidates in region
- Manage Referrals and provide feedback to referring party
- Utilize Additional Resources Appropriately
- Written and oral communications with Field Managers, Project Managers, and internal staff
- Manage hiring process from initial screen through offer
- Identify/Maintain New Business Opportunities
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:Education: 4 year degree or 5 years related industry experience
- Minimum 2-4 years experienced in a fast-paced, high-volume recruiting and/or staffing environment.
- Prior sales recruiting or Pharma/Biotech/Clinical/Medical recruiting experience
- Successful candidates will have excellent organizational, time management, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent computer skills, particularly MS Office products and Windows based contact management system (web-based preferred).
- Must have the ability to demonstrate a high level of service delivery and do what is necessary to ensure customer satisfaction including dealing with service failures
- Demonstrate dependability in difficult circumstances and show a sense of urgency about getting results
- Must have the ability to take action in solving problems while exhibiting judgment and a realistic understanding of issues
- Must be able to perform a wide variety of tasks and change focus quickly as demands change and adapt to varying customer needs.
- Prior experience selecting candidates using behavioral based interview is preferred
- Must have the ability to develop rapport with others and a successful record of identifying and closing new business prospects possess and network of sales candidate relationships is also a plus
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, you’re essential in solving and executing against today’s toughest commercialization challenges facing the world’s leading healthcare companies. From the very beginning, you’ll be supported by team members who, like you, aren’t afraid to try something new. You'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate biopharmaceutical commercialization?
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled)
about 1 month ago - source
No longer accepting applications.