At a Glance
Legrand has an exciting opportunity for a Account Sales Manager to join the Legrand Data Power & Control Team from a Remote Location. The successful candidates basic purpose of this position is to sell connectivity and related products to customers via inbound calls, outbound calls and customer visits. The main emphasis of this position is to focus primarily on outbound calling within a set of approximately One to Two hundred assigned accounts. Person should be capable of developing customer relationships, enhancing the sales process to achieve exceptional customer service, and being a creative individual in terms of generating business. This individual should also demonstrate a constant need to succeed and over-achieve financial results and measurable objectives.
What Will You Do?
MAIN JOB DUTIES:
- Utilize established company processes and procedures to qualify, probe, up-sell and cross-sell customers the full range of Legrand’s connectivity and related products
- Maintain and grow a territory using established company guidelines and best practices (phone calls, emails, quotes ect)
- Enhance the sales process with larger accounts by utilizing and designing marketing programs
- Ability to understand and sell to the various market segments.
- Maintain a working knowledge of the connectivity industry, its customers, its products, distribution channels and pricing; striving to constantly learn new and updated products in the market
- Maintain accurate and timely reporting of information to ensure that both the customer and company (its departments, systems, and management) are provided with the information they need to succeed
- Maintain the same levels of activities, services and professionalism described above when dealing with all customers served by Legrand; no matter the manner of which the customer was contacted
- Conduct effective sales presentation via phone and in person
- Participates in a team-selling environment; working with one or more inside sales representative
- Mentor entry level sales representatives (AMI and Reactivation) with special emphasis on account development skills
- Develop an understanding of interdepartmental relationships and how this enhances a customer experience
- Accomplish other assignments or projects assigned by management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field
- 2-4 Years Inside or Outside sales experience at an Account Manager Level
- Good understanding of the distribution channels within the technology industry
- Industry related experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications to include Word, Excel, and Outlook as well as proficient typing skills
- Previous working knowledge of SAP or related ERP system desired..
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong understanding of an inside sales process in a technology field
Every single day, Legrand brings power, light and data to millions of spaces around the world. Legrand is a global, publicly-traded company listed on the Euronext (Legrand SA EPA: LR) with 36,000 employees worldwide, a market cap of $16B, revenue of more than $5 billion, with products sold in 180 countries. Legrand is listed on the Forbes Global 2000 as one of the world’s best employers. For more information, visit legrand.com.
About Legrand North and Central America
Legrand North and Central America (LNCA) employs over 5,000 associates in 60 locations, working in 6 product categories (Electrical Wiring Systems, Building Control Systems, AV, Data Communications, Power Distribution and Control, and Lighting). LNCA offers comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage. LNCA offers distinctive benefits like high employer 401K match, above-benchmark paid maternity leave, paid time off to volunteer, and an active women’s network. LNCA is an employee-centered, growth company with tremendous opportunity. For more information, visit legrand.us.
About Legrand’s Data Center Power and Control Division
Legrand is a leading provider in intelligent rack PDUs, KVM switches, and other data center infrastructure monitoring and management solutions. Legrand’s power strategy experts have provided power solutions for labs, data centers, and telecommunications operations for 30 years. Over 60,000 customers around the world rely on Legrand’s rack power distribution units and award winning power management solutions to reduce downtime, facilitate capacity planning, improve energy utilization, and drive efficiency. For more information, visit raritan.com and servertech.com
Equal Opportunity Employer
6 days ago - source